Saturday, February 2, 2013
"Rise Of An Angel" is an epic orchestral royalty free music that you can use in video production. You can use it as an Youtube background music. Download background music for videos
Monday, January 28, 2013
|Valentines Day music|
Download this background music for videos
Tweet this page to get a free orchestral background music!
Powered by Tweet to Download
Friday, January 25, 2013
Trap Brass! Instrumental beat with full of epic brass. Feels very cinematic. It would be suitable to gangster game videos.
If you are looking for background music then check out where to find background music for videos.
Monday, January 14, 2013
Where To Find Background Music For Videos
Where To Find Background MusicIf you are wondering where to find background music for videos you are in the right place. I will help you out choosing the right sites with background music for you.
1. AudioMicro is a stock music library with tons of royalty free music and sound effects that you can use in your video. AudioMicro also provides you with free sound effects, which you can download as mp3 version and use them in your project! Prices of sound effects are 1$ each when you are a subscribed user, and 3.95$ when you are not subscribed user. So if you are looking for many sound effects it's worth subscribing them.
What about music? You can find various music ranging from film scores to aerobic music. Very diversified music types. The regular license price of music is 10$ each when you are subscribed user, and 29.95$ for non-subscribed users. The price may be higher (129.95$) if you are aiming for mass reproduction. I recommend reading their License Options before making a puchase. So basically if you are not going distribute your product over 1000 copies or use music in advertisement, regular license fee is enough for you. If you are interested in purchasing background music in AudioMicro you may also get a 4.95$ discount by using THIS REBATE
2. AudioJungle is another site with royalty free music. Here you can buy music from 8$ to 14$. As a general rule a track that is under 1 minutes are priced 8 dollars, and tracks that are around 3 minutes are priced 14$. Tracks that are somewhere in the range of 1-2min are priced 11$. Sound effects are all 1$. These are the prices for regular license. You can also get extended license which is 5x the regular price. And again, you must know what will be the purpose of your music purchase. Read their License Description before you make your purchase. I highly recommend this site as they have extremely helpful staff that are willing to help you out. They also have a forum in which all buyers and sellers actually can communicate with each other, so any time when you are looking for certain type of music and it's hard for you to find it you can ask on forum and users will be glad to help you find what you need. Also things you need to note is that you need to make a deposit of minimum 20$ to purchase, otherwise you will need to pay extra 2$ by paying via Paypal.
So these are 2 sites that are most valuable background music providers on the internet. Choose one that fits for you, read the license agreement before buying!
Check out my background music
Be sure to get a free background music from me!
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Check out this background music for videos! I named it Party time!
To download it visit AudioJungle
To download it visit AudioJungle
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
How To Find Inspiration For Songwriting
Inspiration for songwriting
So you sit there in front of your laptop trying to make a song. You make a drum pattern, put some pad chords on it, but it just doesn’t sound right to you. So you delete the drum pattern and try to make new, which again sounds bad. Yes, I know you had this once or twice before and I know that it drives you crazy. That moment when nothing creative, nothing groovy, nothing fat, nothing [enter any adjective that would describe your song] comes out. Yes. That’s the moment of lack of inspiration. We all have those moments from time to time. Even those big names in the music industry have that sometimes (I hope so!). Alright so we all sometimes don’t have the inspiration and some people say that it’s a bullshit about “lacking inspiration”, that it’s just an excuse for not making a tune. They say “Yo, Joonique, stop moaning and just start making those beats man”. I say: “I’m trying! I’m trying!” and all the producers and beatmakers in this world start to whip me. But guess what? Sometimes sitting in front of your computer for hours without any result… well doesn’t give any results! So when I “lack inspiration” I try to get away from the computer for a while and do these 5 things…
1. Play On A Real Instrument
2. Do Something Different
3. Get Inspired By People Around YouBe grateful for people that are around you, start realizing how awesome they are and how much they matter to you. That feeling of gratitude will lead you to the happiness boosting your creativity. Of course you can be inspired by people that make you sad or angry, so be grateful for them too! Can you remember the times when you spent a pleasant time with your love? That can inspire you to write a romantic music. Do you have a little brother or sister who can be really happy with a small thing? Write an uplifting music. Look around. Inspiration is with people you talk to. Inspiration is in the person you love or even hate.
4. Finish That Unfinished Track“Joonique, your advice sucks. What if I’m anti-social and I actually don’t have people around me and know absolutely no one?” Well, that’s sad my friend maybe this point will satisfy you. I know that you have that unfinished track in the project folder… Well, it’s a great time to finish it! If you can’t make a new piece, then go back to the work you started and never finished. When you have finished the track you will feel the “wholeness”, that makes you feel that your duty is done. Now put the track to the forum/SoundCloud/whatever, lean back and look at those feedbacks coming from producers from all around the world. Now you will feel that you can do something new because you finished your track, and whole world heard your masterpiece.
5. Listen To Various MusicThis point seems obvious, but many people actually don’t do it. I used to be a heavy hip hop head and make only hip hop beats, but now it has changed and also listen to other genres. You must listen to other genres, seriously. If you are listening only hip hop, then you have a very narrow horizon. Make that horizon wide. There’s an ocean full of music genres and you need to really jump into it. Listening to other types of music will get you some innovative ideas. So I just gave you a list of 5 things that can be done when there’s no inspiration. I hope that they work well for you. And I’ll see you in the next post!
Find my tracks on SoundCloud
Licence my songs on AudioJungle