Tuesday, January 1, 2013

This Is How I Roll (Royalty free music)

This is How I Roll (royalty free music)

Background music, hiphop beats

buy hip hop beats

This is a track that I made about 1 month ago. To my surprise it is the most heared track on my soundcloud profile, so I thought I would upload it on AudioJungle (royalty free music site) and see if anyone would buy it and to my second surprise it was the first track to be licenced. Someone described it as "Certified banger". It's a track with a nice groove and banging drums. Hope you enjoy listening to it! Liked the track? If you are looking for beats to download then this is for you. Get this instrumental music by clicking on ""Buy" button on the player! Find other tracks of mine that are royalty free Happy new year!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment